|How Can Yeshua Be The Jewish Messiah?|
It says when the Messiah comes there will be a rebuilding of the 3rd Temple and return to sacrifices and obeying of all the laws. It calls for the universal knowledge of G-d. the lamb will lie with the lion. there will be peace on earth and they will beat the weapons of war into plowshares. Where is the peace. where is the universal knowledge of G-d. where is the resurrection of the dead. what scripture in the Tanakh did Jesus fulfill. i don't see one thing that he accomplished except the killing of Jews in his honor. if he was messiah why did they destroy the temple? if you are washed in his blood, why do we return to sacrifices. In the palms it says we don't have to sacrifice to be forgiven.
even he shall build the
temple of HaShem; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon
his throne; and there shall be a priest before his throne; and the counsel
of peace shall be between them both.
32. not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; forasmuch as they broke My covenant, although I was a lord over them, saith HaShem.
33. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith HaShem, I will put My law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their G-d, and they shall be My people;
34. and they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying: 'Know HaShem'; for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith HaShem; for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of HaShem, as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:9)
3. The lamb will lie down with the lion.
Tanakh: Neviim - The
Prophets (Isaiah 11:6)
4. There will be peace on earth and they will beat their weapons of war
of the Temple
questions regarding, Where is the peace? Where is the universal knowledge
of G-d? Where is the resurrection of the dead? can all be answered by
understanding the differences between Jesus First
Coming as a meek, suffering, sacrificial Lamb, and His Second
Coming which will be as a powerful and triumphant King raising
Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass. (Matthew 21:5)
Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt. (John 12:15)
Tanakh Isaiah 53:1-12
2. For he shot up right forth as a sapling, and as a root out of a dry ground; he had no form nor comeliness, that we should look upon him, nor beauty that we should delight in him.
3. He was despised, and forsaken of men, a man of pains, and acquainted with disease, and as one from whom men hide their face: he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4. Surely our diseases he did bear, and our pains he carried; whereas we did esteem him stricken, smitten of G-d, and afflicted.
5. But he was wounded because of our transgressions, he was crushed because of our iniquities: the chastisement of our welfare was upon him, and with his stripes we were healed.
6. All we like sheep did go astray, we turned every one to his own way; and HaShem hath made to light on him the iniquity of us all.
7. He was oppressed, though he humbled himself and opened not his mouth; as a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and as a sheep that before her shearers is dumb; yea, he opened not his mouth.
8. By oppression and judgment he was taken away, and with his generation who did reason? for he was cut off out of the land of the living, for the transgression of my people to whom the stroke was due.
9. And they made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich his tomb; although he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.'
10. Yet it pleased HaShem to crush him by disease; to see if his soul would offer itself in restitution, that he might see his seed, prolong his days, and that the purpose of HaShem might prosper by his hand:
11. Of the travail of his soul he shall see to the full, even My servant, who by his knowledge did justify the Righteous One to the many, and their iniquities he did bear.
12. Therefore will I divide him a portion among the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the mighty; because he bared his soul unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors; yet he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Therefore, when Jesus returns to earth the Second time as a ruling and conquering King all fragmented and partial knowledge concerning God and Himself will be done away with. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (Rev. 6:2)
The Temple sacrifices will be reinstated for the natural people remaining on the earth as an eternal memorial to the blood that Yeshua shed for the redemption of all mankind. As such, we cannot be saved by sacrifices or by works. It is only by faith in the atoning blood and work of Jesus that brings salvation. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: (Hebrews 10:5 ) Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; (Hebrews 10:8). For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. (Hebrews 10:4) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; (Col. 2:14)
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy
neighbour as thyself.
The destruction of the Jewish Temple in 70 A.D. by the Romans was Gods way of detaching the Jewish people from the now fulfilled Mosaic Law. The temple of God is now mans body, Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16 ) But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith HaShem, I will put My law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their G-d, and they shall be My people; (Jeremiah 31:33).
It is our sincere hope that this information will be viewed with an open and objective response and not become subject to closed minded tradition.
Please, take the time to search the Tanakh and you will find the prophecies regarding the First Coming of the Messiah are different than those of His Second Coming.
Eighty-five Old Covenant and New Covenant Contrasts
Testament (2 Cor. 3:14)
covenant (Hebrews 8:7; Hebrews 9:1)
3. Came by
Moses (John 1:17)
4. Law of
Moses (Acts 13:38-39)
5. Law of
sin (Romans 7:23; Romans 8:2)
7. Not of
faith (Galatians 3:12)
8. Yoke of
bondage (Galatians 5:1)
9. Ended by
Christ (Romans 10:4)
death (2 Cor. 3:7)
guilty (2 Cor. 3:9)
12. A shadow
righteousness (Luke 10:28)
imperfect (Hebrews 7:19)
(2 Cor. 3:7)
to save (Hebrews 9:9; Hebrews 10:4)
sacrifices (Hebrews 9:12-13)
priest (Hebrews 7:23)
sins (Hebrews 10:3)
atonement (Hebrews 10:3)
ministry (Hebrews 5:1-4)
priesthood (Hebrews 7:11)
sacrifices (Hebrews 9:12)
tabernacle (Hebrews 9:2)
mediator (Galatians 3:19)
inheritance (Romans 4:13)
by animal blood (Hebrews 9:16-22)
30. Law of
works (Romans 3:26-31)
32. Could not
redeem (Hebrews 10:4)
33. Could not
satisfy (Isaiah 1:13-14)
miracle power (Hebrews 7:18)
Abolishment predicted (Hosea 2:11)
Circumcision (Exodus 12:48)
37. Made to
change (Hebrews 9; Galatians 3)
Unprofitable (Hebrews 7:18)
program (Hebrews 9:10-13)
program (Hebrews 7:27)
priests (Hebrews 5:2; Hebrews 7:28)
by law (Hebrews 7:28)
salvation (Hebrews 10:2-4)
Self-honored (Hebrews 5:4)
perfect (Hebrews 7:19)
intercessors (Isaiah 59:16)
program (Hebrews 5:1; Hebrews 9:9)
agents (Hebrews 5:1-4)
Monotonous failure (Hebrews 10:11)
personal access to God (Hebrews 9:7)
offerings (Hebrews 9:12-13)
promises (Deut. 28:1-14)
55. A good
covenant (Romans 7:12)
priests (Hebrews 7:23)
sufferings (Hebrews 9:12-13)
things (Hebrews 9:9)
tabernacle (Hebrews 9)
works (Hebrews 9:14)
61. Made at
Sinai (Galatians 4:24)
62. No mercy
things (Hebrews 9:1-5,24)
64. Given by
angels (Galatians 3:19)
65. An old
way (Hebrews 8:13)
ministers (Hebrews 7:18)
ministry (Hebrews 9:9-10)
Ministration of (2 Cor. 3:6,8)
Ministration of condemnation (2 Cor. 3:9)
covered (2 Cor. 3:13)
bondage (Galatians 4:24-25)
justify (Galatians 2:16)
73. Brings a
curse (Galatians 3:10)
74. Live by
works (Galatians 3:10)
give life (Galatians 3:21)
sin (Galatians 3:19)
77. Under law
persecution (Galatians 4:29)
79. Done away
(2 Cor. 3:7-14)
(2 Cor. 3:13)
81. Cast out
away (Hebrews 10:9)
out (Col. 2:14-17)
84. Not by an
oath (Hebrews 7:20-21)
Israel only (Deut. 4:7-8; Deut. 5:3)